Tuesday 23 June 2009

Luckboxing June!



Just a quick update

So just over week ago i was feeling a little under the weather and unable to grind the cash.I then entered the donkaments of all donkaments, a super turbo and managed to ship it. Ran insanely well, binking various gutterballs along the way although i felt i played the FT very well and managed to KO all 5 on the last table. I also managed a 3rd place in he $55 6max on stars while at the gutshot with Sang for just short of $1k, so my ROI has definately had a massive upswong although i dont think ive played more than 10 mtt's this month.

Cash games have been great also, with decent volume. So far for June im up $13k in cash within 39k hands. Ive played quite alot of 2/4 this month and made around $8k of my profits here which is pleasing. Earlier in the month i also purchased $2.5k cash credits in FPP's and am only 4k vpps from the $2k milestone bonus, which puts me on course for my 1st $25k month. My previous best was March where i made around $15k net so obviously im delighted with this.

Life in general is going good, been living in London for around 5 weeks and i cant say ive missed home 1 bit so far. Going to try and win a seat in the coming weeks for the Espana FTP series Live donkament in Malaga mid august time, and may play the £300 at DTD early next month but im undecided at the mo.

JP

No comments: