Wednesday 2 December 2009

Quick Update

Novemeber was a meh month, ended up $2.5k + $2k rb in 49.7k hands. I need to grind approx 45k hands in December to hit the 400k vpp milestone bonus which should be obtainable. Problem is my confidence is ridiculously low. Of my 1st 3 sessions this month, ive been insta stuck 1 or 2bi's in my 1st 50 hands and just decided to quit early as i just know things will not end well. I guess its something of a self fulfilling prophecy, but the grind has simply worn me down and i no longer trust myself to be tilt free.

My cash game target of $100k profit for the year is near impossible now as ive barely made a penny in 2 months. My total profit exceeds $100k which is great in a vacuum, but i havent enjoyed the past 6 months at all and will be looking to take a break or at least not exceed 20k hands in January. Im $24k under EV (60 bi's)in this period and currently on a 100k hand BE run.

I here what your saying " You made xxx this year and ure on an emo rant". This is true but money is all relative and for those who advance or i guess drop in stakes will realise this in due course.

On a positive note im back in Durham on sunday. Glad to wave goodbye to Cardiff since it never stops raining and my flatm8 has worked pretty redic hours, and since i know no-one else in Cardiff ive felt isolated at times during weekdays. Given the choice again i wouldn't have come to Cardiff but hey you live and learn. Looking forward to getting blind drunk and not been an emo when i hear tails from friends of terribly boring, mundane office jobs.

Also check out this badugi website my m8 has worked on, isnt much badugi material on the net so its well worth a read for u triple draw wizards!

Badugi Poker Tips

JP

No comments: