Thursday 28 January 2010

Back to winning ways



Been on something of a tear the last few days online and my month stands just short of $10k profit after 44k hands or so. Pretty relieved to be winning again after 150k hand B/E stretch and this is my 1st month since June running at Expectation.

Since stars improved there vip program with stellar awards and more bottom heavy milestone bonuses im now going to be raking in a minimum of $2k RB per month which is awesome as it allows me to cover my monthly nut aslong as i grind 50k hands per month.

On Tuesday i went to the Vic to play some £1/3. Haven't played there before but ut was a typical live cash game, lots of multiway pots and surprisingly pre-flop aggression but i managed to book a £630 win in about 6 hours during the afternoon. Its alot different for me to play FR live as i play SH and HU online, so i just nitted up in the main and stayed out of big multiway pots to try and punish players by getting action HU by 3 betting IP. I think ive only ever had one losing live session which was mainly due to getting phished and shoving £600 in a £1/2 game over a single raise with TT. I'll defintely make the trip about once a week and play the £2/5 game regularly. Hopefully these sessions will help me for when i play live MTT's.

Plans for the near future are to keep my grind on while im running good up until UKIPT Manchester.Hopefully i'll update prior or when ive arrived in Manchester.

gl at the tables

JP

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi
My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details. Please state the name of your blog. Thanks, Jess