Wednesday 1 September 2010

Long time no post!

Brief update

Last few months have been decent haa gr8 time in Vegas (not MTT wise as i busted ME early level 2 with middle set). Never got close to money in other MTT's i played but meh made a decent clip at $5/10 live to cover a ton of my expenses so nearly broke even on the trip.

Goin to Dublin next Wednesday for UKIPT and the Euro Short handed Championship which is a couple of days later fortunately so will be in dublin nearly 2 weeks. I'll be updating my twitter for sure.

Online ive switched to playing solely HU. Went well last month, made about $6k in 20k hands which isn't to bad. Booked a £3 session at the Vic last week aswell so can't complain. WCOOP is just around the corner aswell so hopefully i can go deep in a couple of them.

I'll be updating in Dublin and you can follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/whollyflush

JP

No comments: