Monday 1 December 2008

All I want for Xmas is.......

To make some monies ldo.

November finished with a flurry to get me back to b/e +$500 RB.Hit a nice run in the last 2/3 days to ship $2k at the 6max pokerz so hopefully this will continue next month.This Friday i will be playin the DTD anniversary cup 2day side event at dtd £330 entry. Ive sold just under have my action to a few poker mates. Im quite excited about playin and it would be nice to ship a nice return for my backers faith.The tournament really could have any number of runners but i would hopefully expect around 80-120 to ensure a 1st prize around £8-10k. Apart from this i aim to put in only around 25k hands online since its xmas and im anticipating things will prevent me putting in further volume.

Gl at the tables.............

No comments: