Monday 20 July 2009

Viva Espana!



Last week i managed to ship a $3k package to play the Fult tilt poker Espana tour in Malaga.Played pretty well around the bubble so happy to finally secure a seat and a nice little holiday for the middle of August.

Cash games have gone ok this month. I was up $10k in my 1st 8k hands this month, but have b/e for the rest of the month. Sessions have followed a similar pattern, of getting stuck around $2k (2/4) and robustoing back to near b/e. Im playin pretty well in general but have begun to spew sum so need to pull the reins in. So far ive put in around 31k hands which is decent so i think 45k hands is possible, although ive got friends from home coming down for a week 2moro so probs wont put many hands in this week.

I'll try and post sum hands for my next blog to highlight my recent spewing exploits.

JP

No comments: