Monday 3 August 2009

What a weird month!



Well July was very frustrating even though i made decent enough profits, I feel like i ran really badly with numerous coolers of boats vs quads, getting setmined in 3 bet pots and generally gettin in cooler spots pre. The month got off to a flyer and the rest of the time was pretty frustrating. I was on roughly a $6k downswing at one point (easily my biggest to date) b4 i shipped a much need $4k day to recover towards the end of the month.

August has started ok im up about $2k mainly down to shippin 8bi's at HU in 500 hands yesterday.Feel like im playin poorly now at 6max and calling down way to light with stuff like 3rd pair to 3 barrels from abc regs.I'll maybe play more HU this month i think, especially with been out in Spain and not having a monitor available. Im sure if i can put 50k hands in $15k profits is pretty attainable if i run ok. (/me prays to the poker gods)

Last night i watched the p/stars stream where i watched Matt Perrins take down the Italian poker tour Venice event for €150k+. Must admit just watching it kinda got me excited for the Malaga event which i'll be flying out for on Monday. I intend to update when im out there but if im hungover in a ditch sumwhere i'll post a trip report on my return.

Peace x

JP

2 comments:

Andy said...

Nice month, that all nl400?

Peace,

- Squizzel

JP said...

80% 400nl

rest is 1/2 HU and about 5k hands 1/2 6max.