Friday 9 April 2010

From Hero to Zero!

Been a swongy week thats for sure. Played some like cash Tuesday night at the Vic, managing to make £2k profit thanks to a cooler 88 vs 86 on a 8 6 5 flop and sucking out in a big pot double barrelling allin with KdTx on a 6 7 9ddd X board vs J2dd. River is a delightful Qd.

The next day i recorded my biggest cash day online making a tad over $6k in 2k hands. Naturally i was pretty pleased although i knew i ran pretty hot with a 64% WSD. I have str8 away downswonged just over $4k which is annoying and wiping out a chunk of this weeks profit. I remain about $5k to the good + my live profit for the month so its not too bad. Think im going to play some more live £2/5 2moro while im running well and enjoying the craziness of live cash.

Think im going to play GUKPT Manchester providing i dont downswing further at the end of the month. Will probably sell anything up to 50% of my action so if anyone is interested let me know.

JP

No comments: