Tuesday 22 March 2011

F***k me!

Pretty tilted at the minute. Last week my computer broke and today i heard its going to cost around £400 to fix. My m8 Ben can potentially fix it for alot cheaper but he would have to order a hard-drive which could potentially take a week (not cool for a grinder who hasn't played in 10 days). So it looks like i'm going to have to buy a laptop and do all the boring shit of installing a bunch of stuff.

Im most tilted about losing my HEM database. The database isn't particularly old (August 10') but i nearly reached $100k cash game profits on it and had a bunch of hands on regs which i'm going to lose. Luckily ive logged my results in this blog to give me a rough idea how im doing.

Couple of days ago i finished 11th in the GUKPT Main. i was CL going into the last 2 tables, but lost a couple of pots notably with AJ vsK4o AIPF and then i made a play cold betting allin with AJhh for 40bigs, vs co open and btn 3bet who had exactly the same stack size as me. It was a great spot, he just happened to have aces this time :P. I played well so i'm happy with that but with £101k up top, i'd have hoped to get a top 3 or 4 finish once reaching the final 2 tables. i ended up cashing for £4590.

March online wise is turning out to be a write off due to a lack of a working computer. I think i was up around $3k net after cash profits and online MTT losses. Ive made abit through Live MTT's this week, but im struggling to concentrate playing live cash, finding it extremely boring (probably because ive been in the Vic 5/7 days) Hopefully i'll buy a decent laptop 2moro and be back up and grinding online towards the latter end of this week and pretend that March never actually happened.

JP

No comments: