Thursday 31 March 2011

March Round up

Slightly odd month and defintely flew by. Starting off grinding online, final tabled a GUKPT side and came 11th in the main. After that i took an involuntary 10 days offf or so because my laptop broke (so tilted from losing my HEM db). The last couple of days ive been playing some six max cash which has gone well.

I've just put together a MTT schedule for Vegas. Im going to be playing 10 over the 7 weeks, 3x WSOP 6max events and the rest Venetian deepstacks. Hopefully been a 6max/HU cash grinder should help me in these SH/Deepstack comps, My gukpt cashes have given me a little injection of confidence which is timely with Vegas around the corner.

Looking to the horizon, i think im going to bail on playing the IPO. I hear its a good value comp, but Dublin is darn expense and i'd like to get back into grinding cash online so with regards to April i'll probably only play the DTD monte carlo event and possibly the IPO satelitte there running there depending how im feeling. I may also play GUKPT Walsall right at the end of the month.

Online should be good fun leading up to Vegas, another FTOPs and SCOOP before i fly the atlantic so a timely bink would be rather fun :P

March results.

Online Hands: Around 18k Online cash game Profit: $7.5k approx
Rakeback:$400

Live cash Hours: alot 40+ easily Live cash profit: -£2.3K ($3685)
Online MTT sessions:2 Online MTT profit: -$2k approx

Live MTTs: Luton Deepstack (£550) GUKPT £200 re-entry, GUKPT £200 6max, GUKPT main £1590
Live mtt profit (after backing):+ £2450 ($3926)

March Profit: $6,141 Pretty disappointing month in the main, although i played really really badly live which ive been kicking myself about. I have however decided April will be my month. I have zero prior engagements so will be grinding hard to put in hopefully a $20k+ month.

No comments: