Tuesday 31 May 2011

May results/ Arrived in Vegas

Arrived in Vegas about 14 hours ago. Only managed to stay awake till 7pm (Vegas time) and have just woke up now at 5am :/. I've had a virus aswell for about a week now so not feeling too great, but im sure its clearing and i'll be ok in a couple of days.

May ended ok had an upswing, towards the end of the month where i managed to make $8k in two days at 3/6 6max which was particularly handy. As documented before tournaments went terribly, im just about in profit due to my bink in the 109r 6max and the fact i sold 30-50% of my action in a few of the 4 figure events. Live cash went well again, i put in a short session last tuesday which i broke-even after about 5 hours of playing.

My 1st tournament out here is Thursday, Its a Venetian Deepstack $1590 hopefully i can get off to a good start. I seem to have lost my phone again so tweeting chipstack updates could be a problem for the 1st mtt's :(. I'll likely be blogging a fair amount while in Vegas as theres plenty to do should be alot of fun.

Online Cash hands:26516
Online Cash game profit: $11680
Rakeback: $1190

Live Cash hours:24 hours
Live Cash game profit: £8k ($13,195)

Online MTT profit: $500

Total May profit: $26565

Another good month im pleased with, hopefully i can transfer this over to the live games in Vegas!

No comments: