Sunday 19 June 2011

Full Flow in Vegas

So ive been in Vegas for nearly 3 weeks and time has really flown by. Had a couple of epic nights out railing cody to the bracelet and Moorman to 3rd in the 6max, although i dropped serious bean on bottle service. Yesterday i was on an 18hr drinking binge and felt horrendous waking up at 4pm today.

I haven't actually played much poker. Only played 5 cash sessions and im a mighty $1k ahead, i was $7k ahead but dropped $6k in my past two sessions. Just been playing $5/10 really games are decent im hoping to grind harder in the coming weeks.

Mtt wise ive only played 4. Went pretty deep in the $2500 6max finishing 55th for $8k. Was a weird tourney for me, was short most of the mtt with between 20-50bb's and usually below average but i ground it out pretty well. I was really card dead all mtt so to go deep without running hot was kind of encouraging. I also had tough tables, Nanonoko was on my left on my 1st tbl along with Xian Lui. Later i share a tbl with Moorman (finished 3rd) and Pete Akery. Ive got 6 comps left so hopefully i can put together a deep run.

Aside from poker the nights out have been eventful and the nightclubs incredible. My days are suprisingly filled by going to the gym, sunbathing a little, winning chunks at chinese, eating way to much fast food (when in Rome) and going to the cinema. I'll hope to to more touristy-esque stuff towards the back end of the trip.

JP

No comments: